Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm hungry enough

Well I did it. I finally got hungry enough and ate the dry dog food from the dish in the bathroom. It wasn't that bad, and I did not get locked up in there. I been having a few "potty" type issues lately. Whenever MM wants to take me outside in the morning, if he hesitates after getting me all psyched up to go, I go wherever its convenient for me, not for him. I know he doesn't like to go outside in the snow and freezing temperatures, but give me a break. When a pup has to go, he has to go.

I think MMW is beginning to like me more. She doesn't yell at me like she used to do. It's probably my great puppy personality coming through, and charming her. She's tough for a puppy to get close to, but my charm is beginning to work. She went to the doctor this week, and got great news. Her foot looks real good, and the stitches may come out next, but probably not until the week after that. The doctor told her definitely not to let me lick her toes. Something about not being very sanitary. They even gave her a sock for the foot, so I can't lick them anyway. Too bad. They smell pretty good.

Great powder snow this week. Puppy heaven to get to play in it, and eat some. I did remember MM's instruction about yellow snow. I did really. I'm not that stupid to intentionally disobey. If I do, I get my leash yanked.

I'M GETTING MELLOW IN MY ADVANCING PUPPY AGE. Come by and check me out. Don't come in though while I'm roaming free in the house. I may get too excited and you know what I usually do in that situation.

Y'all come by, y'heah. ( I'm practing my southern for when Great Grandma comes on May 13.)

later,
Jake the puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment